Here is a super simple sauce that only requires two ingredients (plus salt and pepper). This recipe is based on Giada De Laurentiis’ recipe. It can be used for pastas, fish, or vegetables. This sauce is usually done last, when your main dish is already (or almost) cooked.
- ½ cup of butter
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Put the butter in a pan over medium heat
- Melt the butter, stirring it often, until it the foam subsides and the butter becomes brown (approximately 3-5 minutes). Turn off the heat.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and stir.
- Add salt and pepper and stir
And done! Pour/drizzle over your dish and serve. Enjoy! 💜